Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
About this product
- DescriptionA Second Chance...When Dr. Tori Wells arrives to speak at a conference in France, she finally feels as if her dreams are coming true! Until her ex-husband Dr. Ben Wells turns up unexpectedly...Ben might be a changed man after his pride nearly destroyed his career, but one thing certainly hasn't changed: the way Tori makes him feel. Reunited in Paris, the city of love, Ben and Tori are forced to share the secrets that tore them apart seven years ago. Dare they take ather chance on their future - together?
- Author BiographyWith a background of working in medical laboratories and a love of the romance genre it's no surprise that Sue Mackay writes medical romance stories. She wrote her first story at age eight and hasn't stopped since. She lives in New Zealand's Marlborough Sounds where she indulges her passions for cycling, walking and kayaking. When she isn't writing she also loves cooking and entertaining guests with sumptuous meals that include locally caught fish.
- Author(s)Sue MacKay
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Medical
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight100 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.