All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a universally applicable project management method - the principles, processes and techniques that enable individuals and organisations successfully to deliver their projects within time, cost and quality constraints. This new edition has been designed to place more emphasis on the principles that underpin successful project management and to provide clear guidance on how to apply these principles to the organisational context within which projects are operating.
- Author(s)Office of Government Commerce
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Content Notecol. ill., col. figs, tables
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.