Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionREVEL for Writing and Reading Across the Curriculum one of the best-selling interdisciplinary composition texts for over twenty-five years guides students through the essential college-level writing skills of summary, critique, synthesis, analysis, and research. The book is divided into three parts. Part one, Structures and Strategies, takes students step by step through the process of writing papers based on source material, explaining and demonstrating how summaries, critiques, syntheses, and analyses can be generated from the kinds of readings students will encounter later in the book and throughout their academic careers. Part two, Brief Takes, bridges the gap between writing instruction and readings with a series of step-by-step exercises. The anthology in part three provides a wide range of carefully selected, cross-disciplinary readings, including two new chapters on rumor and advertising. Topics are both engaging and teachable, and students will appreciate how these topics correspond to their courses in the humanities, sciences, and social sciences. REVEL is Pearson s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. By providing new ways to interact with their reading and regular opportunities to write, REVEL engages students and sets them up to be more successful writers in and out ofclass. NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
- Author(s)Laurence M Behrens,Leonard Rosen
- Date of Publication18/10/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition Statement13th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.