All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description1901. Without any special study of the literature of mysticism for purposes of comparison, in reading Julian's book one is struck by a few characteristics wherein it differs from many other mystical writings, as well as by qualities that belong to most or all of that general designation. Julian does t set out to teach methods of any kind for the gradual drawing near of man to God, but to record and show forth a revelation, granted once, of God's actual nearness to the soul, and for this revelation she herself had been prepared by the stirring of her conscience, her love and her understanding, in a word of her faith.
- PublisherKessinger Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKessinger Publishing
- Weight721 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGrace Warrack
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.