All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the humiliating events on the 4th of July, Gemma's trying to grapple with the fact that Hallie knew her true identity all summer, and that she was the one who stole Teddy from her.Gemma vows revenge, but things immediately get more complicated than she planned. Her dad forces her to get a job, and the only one she can find involves scooping ice cream all day. Ford, Gemma's longtime crush, has arrived in the Hamptons, and is cuter than ever. Josh is refusing to speak to her after finding out she lied to him. And to top it all off, Teddy is back in the picture, and closer to home than Gemma would like.Gemma and Hallie find themselves locked in an escalating revenge cycle involving everything from strawberry syrup to stolen identities. But just when Gemma thinks she has the upper hand, the biggest bombshell of all is dropped. And it's one that threatens to change her life forever. Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold is the exciting sequel to Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend. Readers will be begging for the third and final book in the Broken Hearts & Revenge series from mastermind plotter, Katie Finn.
- Author BiographyKatie Finn is the author of the Top 8 trilogy. She's never plotted revenge on anyone (who didn't deserve it) but has been known to assume another identity. She's also acclaimed author Morgan Matson (Amy and Roger's Epic Detour ). She lives in Los Angeles, in a house she wishes was a lot closer to the beach.
- Author(s)Katie Finn
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleBroken Hearts & Revenge Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristine Barcellona
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.