All listings for this product
About this product
- Description-- Focuses on popular subjects that are bound to capture the reader's imagination -- Provides a window into American culture -- Encourages moral reasoning and fundamental thinking Chronicles the historic shift in punishing wrongdoers.
- Author(s)Josh Wilker
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/1999
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCrime, Justice & Punishment S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.