Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Cut-Throat World of New York Finance It's All About Getting Rich and Getting Even; Take two women with a score to settle, blend seamlessly into Manhattan high society, and serve chilled. What you have is the debut vel of the year - a deliciously intoxicating vel about social climbing and revenge. Beautiful Morgan Nelson is making waves as Vice-President of a Fortune 500 corporation. Dakota Contrell is an equity trader making all the right moves on Wall Street. Together they've found the right men, shattered the colour barriers, kicked the boys' club into touch, and made a name for themselves as the Divas of New York big business. But their luxurious lifestyles are still worlds apart from the old money of Park Avenue - the haunt of their charismatic new business partner Blake St James. He's a man with a secret, a hidden motive, and a scheme that threatens everything Morgan and Dakota have accomplished. Now they're going to fight fire with fire, and betrayal with betrayal. For success is truly the best revenge.
- Author BiographyTracie Howard is the former Director of Sales for American Express. A graduate of Georgia State University with a degree in marketing, she also worked for the Atlanta Committee of the Olympic Games. She currently writes a monthly column and is the travel and lifestyle editor for Savoy magazine. She lives in Los Angeles and New York City. Danita Carter is a jewellery designer turned New York securities trader. She has had her work featured in Essence magazine and currently lives in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Danita Carter,Tracie Howard
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication10/11/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date15/09/2010
- Weight291 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.