All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublishing a 5th volume of a book speaks of the quality of previous volumes more than words can tell. This is surely the most popular Killer Sudoku book series out there. All puzzles in this book are NEW. Difficulties are pretty much the same as before. Ather sequel in the Killer Sudoku series of books from DJAPE. Brand new puzzles, with the same intensity and intricacy as the old ones. There are trivial puzzles in this book - the accent is again on moderate and difficult puzzles. Contents: 100 Killer Sudoku 10 Killer Sudoku with diagonal cages 10 Diagonal Killer Sudoku X and 30 ZERO Killer Sudoku (blank cages) Difficulty levels are the usual EASY-COOL-THINKER-BRAIN-IQ. Most puzzles are of THINKER and BRAIN difficulties, with lots of IQs, too. Zero Killer Sudoku puzzles are mostly IQs, of course. This is certainly the darkest and the bloodiest Killer Sudoku book you'll find!
- Author BiographyDJAPE is the author of over 35 puzzle books, ranging from Sudoku variants such as Killer Sudoku and Samurai Sudoku to Kakuro, CalcuDoku, TriDoku, Hidoku and Picross/Hanjie/Griddlers/Nonograms picture puzzles. Djape also contributes regularly to newspapers and magazines across the globe, including The Washington Post. Currently Djape is working on his PhD thesis in Computer Science. Likes sailing, playing bridge and traveling.
- Author(s)Dj Ape
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.