All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionOn a swy night on the outskirts of Lyon, France, the son of the Somarec chairman is brutally attacked. The assailant leaves only one clue-a cryptic message: Naju, remember. A reminder of an environmental tragedy Somarec was responsible for twenty years earlier in Chile...When the police get involved, a string of burglaries, more attacks, and vicious murders all lead back to Somarec. Clues pile up, one mystery becomes many, and thing is as it first appears. Sister Blandine, a former detective who left police work behind to enter the convent, is on the case. With millions of dollars on the line and the threat of more deaths, Blandine uses her divine skills of deduction to peel away the layers of mystery.
- Author BiographyBorn in Ixelles, Belgium, in 1949, Philippe Bouin has written many mystery novels that have been translated all over the world. Some of them feature the colorful Sister Blandine and differ from traditional mysteries thanks to their refreshing verve and exhilarating outspokenness. They're like Georges Simenon novels but with a very slangy female Maigret who happens to be a nun. In 2008, his novel Comptine en plomb (Lead Riddle) won a major French prize for a mystery novel: the Prix Polar de Cognac.
- Author(s)Philippe Bouin
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Sister Blandine Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byDavid Ball
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.