Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis short course provides students with an overview of this important discipline and is an ideal supplement to a marketing, front office, or general operations class. A solid understanding of revenue management's key concepts and the selective application of its most effective strategies and tactics have become mission critical for most hospitality operations. This NEW book explores the applicability of revenue maximization strategies and their operational aspects. Readers will learn the difference between strategic and tactical revenue management and why that distinction is critical, the tools that are available to revenue managers and when to use them, the broad range of information needed to effectively maximize revenue, vital issues to consider before implementing revenue management tactics, how revenue management is often misunderstood and applied inappropriately, the significant potential consequences of using revenue management poorly, as well as the benefits it can provide when done well.
- Author BiographyAbout the Educational Institute We Train The Best! The American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) is the premier source for delivering quality hospitality education, training and professional certification that serves the needs of hospitality schools and industries worldwide. The AHLEI meets and exceed its education and training mission by providing materials for all levels of hospitality personnel via: online learning, distance learning courses, videos, seminars, textbooks, and study guides. Professionalcertificationfrom the AHLEI is the ultimate distinction of professional excellence for the hospitality industry. It certifies and validates competencies in conjunction with academia and industry experts for over 35 positions in the hospitality industry; designations from front-line to general manager, including the prestigious CHA - the Certified Hotel Administrator.
- Author(s)American Hotel & Lodging Association,Gabor Forgacs
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date21/05/2013
- Weight236 g
- Width197 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.