All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionRevenue is the 'top' line on the income statement and is the fundamental driver of business success. It is essential that managers and executives understand the complexities involved with recognizing revenue under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the U.S. Revenue Recognition is primarily concerned with two things; 1) the timing aspect (the when issue) and 2) the amount to be recorded (the how much issue). This book is principally designed for managers and executives who have organizational responsibility for delivering results in the form of 'profits' for their organizations. The book will be a comprehensive yet readable examination of the existing rules of revenue recognition for corporate entities. After reading the book the manager or executive will have a thorough understanding of how accountants measure and record revenue. This 'skill-set' will prove invaluable in understanding the impact that their business decisions will have on the Financial Statements with an emphasis on the Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows.
- Author BiographyFrank Beil Minneapolis, MN, Lecturer at Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Frank J. Beil
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.