Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical epoch and antecedents-Special conditions and character of early Christian art-Ideals and influence of the monk-Holbein's relation to mediaeval schools-His father, uncle, and Augsburg home-Probable dates for his birth and his father's death-Troubles and dispersion of the Augsburg household-From Augsburg to Basel-His brother Ambrose-Erasmus and the Praise of Folly; some erroneous impressions of both-Erasmus and Holbein Protestants at heart-Holbein and the Bible-Illustrated vernacular Bibles in circulation before Luther and Holbein were born-Holbein's earliest Basel oil paintings-Direct and indirect education-Historical, geographical, and scientific revolutions of his day-Beginning of his connection with the Burgomaster of Basel-Jacob Meyer zum Hasen-Holbein's woodcuts-His studies from nature-Sudden visit to Lucerne-Italian influence on his art-Work for the Burgomaster of Lucerne.
- Author(s)W B Yeats
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.