All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSaph's life is a roller-coaster. When the highs are astromical, the lows bring you racing back down to earth. There are twists and unexpected drops. But along the way, the track only goes so far and at some point you return to a familiar end. When someone is on a perpetual quest to seek love and approval in any form, it is very easy to miss the one person who is a constant in your life.
- Author BiographyI was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I fell in love at 18 and traveled to Europe and got married in my early twenties. Our lives became happily enriched with the birth of our beautiful son. I have had so much support from my loving husband every step of the way. Finishing these tales has been so rewarding on a personal level. It would be amazing to continue writing more short stories and expanding my ideas to new characters and experiences. I love not knowing where the power of the pen will take me.
- Author(s)Laura Chechak-Roy
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byJulius Gomes,Subir Roy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.