All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReverse glass painting, as demonstrated in this book, involves creating a traditional primitive picture on a piece of class in a way that the finished image can be viewed on the opposite side of the glass.
- Author BiographyAnne Dimock lives in Trumansburg, New York, and is an instructor of reverse glass painting with the Historical Society of Early American Decoration. She has been teaching the art for more than twenty-five years and has received a number of awards for her work.
- Author(s)Anne Dimock
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight635 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.