Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you access the executive Hidden Jobs Market? Become a Reverse Headhunter! How to land your next (and best) senior executive job The world of executive level job search has changed beyond all recognition in the last few years. In his book Reverse Headhunting, executive career coach and owner of Executive Connexions Ltd. Steve Nicholls shows job hunting executives how to access the best senior level roles; those that are unadvertised. This unadvertised jobs market, or Hidden Jobs Market is still largely igred by executive job seekers. Why? Steve says, I think that there's a human element in play here. We seem to find it easier to connect to a website/newspaper job advert, even when everyone else is chasing those advertised roles.Nevertheless, research shows that 70% of the best jobs are to be found in this Hidden Jobs Market. It's vital in today's ultra-competitive jobs market to change your thinking. says Steve. Being proactive and focusing on the Hidden Jobs Market might seem daunting at first, but the rewards can be incredible. Smart use of social media is one of the critical steps to success in tracking down these hidden roles, and in the book Steve takes you step-by-step through easy to apply techniques, that if used consistently will transform the way that your executive job search is carried out. In Reverse Headhunting learn how to: Access the executive Hidden Jobs MarketConstruct a compelling CV / Resume that gets interviewsPrepare for job interviews properlyBuild a consistent and authentic personal brandLeverage social media to attract the right people & opportunitiesWhat Readers are saying A clear -nsense guide to the multi-layered world of finding your new role in the complex market that exists in the 21st Century. Steve identifies how a candidate needs to use a variety of techniques and tools to gain an advantage in their search. Any executive job searcher that misses the opportunity to take on his advice by reading this book will undoubtedly find their quest more difficult and longer in duration. Luke Ireland, Managing Director Reverse Headhunting is a very practical reference, particularly useful for the executives who have t had a need to deal with recruiters or faced a job interview for a long time. The book helps you to prepare for interview situations and to answer questions you did t have to consider previously. References to other material expand this work making it a broad forum of information. I wish to ackwledge also that I personally am a beneficiary of Steve's assistance in my career transition. Les Michalik, CEO With chapters on getting the CV / Resume in shape and sharpening up job interview skills, the book also contains insights from head hunters and recruiters, which will give you many insights to give you an edge in your job search.Scroll up and order your copy today.
- Author BiographySteve Nicholls is currently Managing Director of Executive Connexions Ltd., an executive career coaching company with a worldwide clientele, at www.executiveconnexions.co.uk (or .com, or .eu, or .uk). His key role is to actively support senior executives to find their next role... the next step in their career if you will. It's something Steve thoroughly enjoys, and gets a real buzz every time a client has a 'light bulb moment' whether through having had a storming job interview, or that moment when they 'get' a certain point that's been discussed or debated during coaching sessions. His company's client base is an international one, made up of senior level executives working across a range of sectors, and Steve has learned much that he's shared in this book, having found that despite cultural and geographical nuances; there are many areas of common concern and focus when approaching the subject of searching for a new senior level role.
- Author(s)Steve Nicholls
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byFrancis Cholle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.