All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn good markets or bad, reverse mergers play a key role for companies that want to avoid the IPO route for going public. Since the successful first edition of Reverse Mergers was published in 2006, the ecomic and regulatory landscape has changed. Executives, owners, lawyers, accountants, professional investors, regulators, and others need to kw what those changes mean for reverse mergers. Reverse-merger expert David Feldman gives an overview of the most important changes since the previous edition was published: new SEC regulations, the changing nature of SPACs (Special-Purpose Acquisition Company), and the emergence of new instruments called WRASPs (WestPark Alternative Senior Exchange Process). The book includes a new chapter on China, and the Experts Speak chapter features all new interviewees. David Feldman is one of the country's leading experts on reverse mergers, self-filings, and other alternatives to IPOs. His firm has guided hundreds of companies on going public, advising them on structure and mechanics, financing, due diligence, regulatory issues, and more.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Feldman , a preeminent securities attorney in the field of reverse mergers, is the founder and managing partner of Feldman Weinstein LLP, whose clientele includes public and private companies, investment banks, venture capital firms, and high-net-worth individuals. He is often quoted in the media and is a frequent public speaker and seminar leader. He received his JD from the University of Pennsylvania. Feldman lives in New York City. Steven Dresner is general partner of Strategic Alliance Capital, which specializes in investing through reverse mergers and PIPEs. He is the editor of the Bloomberg Press books The Issuer's Guide to PIPEs: New Markets, Deal Structures, and Global Opportunities for Private Investments in Public Equity (December 2009) and PIPEs: A Guide to Private Investments in Public Equity (2006).
- PublisherBloomberg Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomberg Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.