Reversing Gum Disease Naturally: A Holistic Home Care Program by Sandra Senzon (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReversing Gum Disease Naturally presents techniques and information so that you can reverse already unhealthy states in your mouth or prevent the onset of gum disease. Sandra Senzon enhances patients' oral health through traditional as well as holistic methods. --Barry Musikant, D.M.D. This book allows the patient to be an active participant along with healthcare professionals. --Jay P. Goldsmith, D.M.D. There is a ray of hope at the end of the tunnel for all those who suffer from gum disease. We ultimately don't have to lose our natural teeth. Sandra Senzon shows us the many ways in which the mouth is connected to the body, and how, with the use of natural herbal products and proper mechanic techniques, you can reverse gum disease naturally. --Joseph P. Green, D.O.S. Gum disease is the #1 oral health issue for Americans today-and simply brushing and flossing are t eugh to avoid it. In this unique book, registered dental hygienist Sandra Senzon reveals how you can prevent and reverse gum disease through natural treatments. You'll get a new and broader understanding of your mouth as Senzon explains the causes of gum disease, along with the roles that stress, diet, and certain conditions such as diabetes can play in the onset of the disease. She shows you how to work with holistic products, set up an at-home hygiene center, and find the right professional to guide you in the natural reversal of gum disease. There's even a section for parents on how to help children practice good oral hygiene. Packed with expert tips and motivational strategies, Reversing Gum Disease Naturally will enable you to keep your gums and your teeth healthy and strong.
- Author BiographySANDRA SENZON, R.D.H., is an entrepreneur and author as well as a dental hygiene professional. In 1989, she created The Tooth Spa as a softer approach to the dental office and dental hygiene. Senzon writes, hosts, and produces a weekly cable television show advancing dental hygiene and oral care called The Tooth Fairy show. She has lectured before state and local hygiene associations and is the author of The Hygiene Professional.
- Author(s)Sandra Senzon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliog
- Weight316 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.