All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRia is rich, slim, pretty, popular. If you only knew her at school, you'd think she led a charmed life--and until recently you'd have been right. But her situation has taken a sudden, unfortunate change. Her parents' seemingly perfect marriage has broken up, and before she's had a chance to absorb the blow, her beloved father disappears in a plane crash. What's worse, rumors begin to surface that he may have perpetrated a multimillion-dollar investment scam and everybody--Ria's mother, her best friends, even her boyfriend--believes them. Ria sees choice but to take her little brother and run. She vows to keep the memory of her father alive. Soon, though, she begins to wonder: is her memory playing tricks on her--or is he?
- Author(s)Vicki Grant
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOrca Soundings
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Weight113 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.