All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Review Journal of Political Philosophy publishes high-quality work in moral and political philosophy, broadly-construed. The Journal prides itself on its eclecticism, t limiting itself to any particular tradition, school of thought, or historical period. The Journal publishes articles, reviews, and discussion pieces from leading and new scholars from analytic and continental perspectives, along with articles that bridge the gap between these traditions.
- Author BiographyJ. Jeremy Wisnewski is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at Hartwick College, New York. He has published widely in moral and political philosophy. His books include Wittgenstein and Ethical Inquiry (Continuum, 2007), The Politics of Agency (Ashgate, 2008), and Understanding Torture (EUP, 2010).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight168 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJ. Jeremy Wisnewski
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.