All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionReview of Electricity Supply and Demand in Southeast Europe is part of the World Bank Working Paper series. These papers are published to communicate the results of the Bank's ongoing research and to stimulate public discussion. This paper reviews the power sector demand-supply balance in Southeastern Europe, covering Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Romania, and Serbia and Montenegro (including Kosovo), and identifies the magnitude of generation investments needed in this evolving market. It proposes mechanisms to reduce investment requirements, namely energy efficiency improvements and increased trade, and provides a brief assessment of technical and institutional barriers to trade.
- Author(s)David Kennedy,Jr.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication24/11/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWorld Bank Working Paper
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.