Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into The Good, The Bad, The Really Bad, The Ugly, the Useless, and The Famous, this book has it all. From the cat who saved its owner's life to the absolute laziest ball of fur on Earth, they're all inside! Also includes hilarious lists to highlight the sections, such as Cats Who Think They're People and 5 Ways Your Cat is Secretly Controlling You.
- Author BiographyAnimal lovers and writers, JACK SHEPHERD and TANNER RINGERUD created Review of My Cat and discovered that yes, all cats are inherently useless. But also, people not only love to review their own cats, they enjoy reading about the quirks and misbehavior of other felines, too! They both also work for insanely popular site Buzzfeed.com.
- Author(s)Jack Shepherd,Tanner Ringerud
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date16/07/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.