All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMembership of the EU is in the UK's national interest. But the EU needs to reform to meet Europe's three urgent challenges: globalisation, the crisis in the Eurozone and democratic legitimacy. The Government has pursued a range of measures to address each of these issues over the last two years, has plans for further action and wants to examine the balance of the EU's existing competences. This review will be an audit of what the EU does and how it affects the UK. It will look at where competence lies, how the EU's competences are used, and what that means for UK national interest. The current report discusses Britain's role in the EU and how the EU's powers will be examined
- Author(s)Great Britain: Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCm.
- Series Part/Volume Number8415
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. ill.
- Height300 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.