All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch relating to the exercising child and adolescent has expanded considerably over the last decade or two. This accelerating volume of research output covers a wide range of topics with both an academic and practical focus. Such topics range from studies on the effect of physical activity interventions on sedentary behaviour in obese children to talent identification in young athletes. With such an array of cross disciplinary research being generated related to paediatric exercise science, there is a need for a periodic summarisation and reflection on the scope of information available. This book presents a range of literature reviews in the field of paediatric exercise science that provides a bridge between scientific practice and the paediatric exercise practitioner.
- Author BiographyMichael works in the financial industry and he is a frequent guest speaker on merger & acquisition industry trends, and a regular lecturer of continuing legal education courses to corporate law firms. He has written articles on shareowner services and on stock options in The Journal of Employee Ownership Law and Finance. Graduating Villanova University in 1988, he lives in the NYC area with his family. He serves as an officer in The Knights of Columbus and member of the local Tea Party.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMichael Duncan
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.