Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 166: Vol 166 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2000)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the environmental impact of tributyltin in marine systems. It also considers trace element contamination in Antarctic ecosystems and trace metals in Antarctica related to climate change and increasing human impact.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2000
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.166
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDr. George W. Ware,etc.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.