Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology attempts to provide concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xebiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.187
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDr. George W. Ware
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.