All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book publishes detailed scientific review articles on all aspects of environmental contamination and associated toxicological consequences. The book will facilitate the task of accessing and interpreting cogent scientific data. It is likely to be of interest to researchers, resource managers, and policy administrators.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 192
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDr. George W. Ware
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.