All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology provides detailed review articles concerned with aspects of chemical contaminants, including pesticides, in the total environment with toxicological considerations and consequences. C.E. CASTRO: Environmental Dehalogenation-Chemistry and Mechanism M.J. KENNISH: Trace Metal-Sediment Dynamics in Estuaries: Pollution Assessment R.D. VINEBROOKE AND R. CULLIMORE: Natural Organic Matter and the Bound Water Concept in Aquatic Ecosystems
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware,Francis A. Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number155
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.