All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionRevision Rhiplasty is an essential reference for addressing the manifold problems arising from unsuccessful rhiplasty. In this book, internationally recognized experts provide their recommendations and describe techniques that will help the reader plan and perform a successful secondary rhiplasty. The book opens by reviewing fundamental concepts of revision rhiplasty, with thorough discussion of anatomy and functional considerations, as well as strategies for assessing the psychological characteristics of patients, such as the patient's motivations and expectations for surgery, appearance concerns, and psychiatric status and history. Chapters then focus on managing specific problems in different subsites of the se, providing important information on the evaluation of the patient, indications, contraindications, surgical techniques, and postoperative care. Features: -A separate chapter on each clinical problem to help the reader rapidly locate topics of interest -Expert guidance on how to manage critical steps and complications -Insights into the philosophy and personal experiences of leading surgeons in a unique section titled, Personal Philosophies of Revision Rhiplasty -Nearly 700 clinical and intra-operative images clearly demonstrating key concepts This book is an essential reference for facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and rhilogists seeking to master the complexities of revision rhiplasty.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note696 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byDaniel G. Becker,Stephen S. Park
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.