All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth understanding of a comprehensive approach to the management of radius fractures and their complications. The authors -- world rewned experts in the field -- present practical, clinical information from their extensive experience in the treatment of these fractures. Topics include the authors' classification as well as decision- making and tactics in the conservative and operative management of all types of radius fractures. Topics covered include: bending fractures of the metaphysis, shearing and compression fractures of the joint surface, avulsion fractures, radio-carpal fracture and dislocation, combined fractures, high velocity injury and malunions. In addition, chapters deal with surgical techniques and approach as well as with complications. With over 500 illustrations, this is the definitive volume on these challenging fractures, their complete treatment, and the management of complications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1603 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byBenjamin E. Bierbaum,James V. Bono,Joseph C. McCarthy,Roderick H. Turner,Thomas S. Thornhill
- Foreword byE. A. Salvati
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.