All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive handbook attempts to summarize the state of gender studies t only by examining the crucial research of the past decade, but by encouraging thinking about how the questions central to studying gender have themselves changed. Building on the work started by the contributors to this volume's predecessor, (Analyzing Gender, Sage 1987), editors Myra Marx Ferree, Judith Lorber, and Beth B. Hess reflect on the advances of gender scholarship during the past decade with its emphasis on all levels of social structure from the most macro to the most individual.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleGender Lens
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight717 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byBeth B. Hess,Judith Lorber,Myra Marx Ferree
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.