Revive Us Again: A Daughter's Spiritual Journey by Sharon Lundgren (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book about my life as a Daughter of the King including my years serving as National President of the Order. I have been a Daughter of the King for half my life. My children do t kw me without a DOK cross. When I joined the Order as a young mother, the Order numbered about 7000 worldwide. Over these last 30 years, I have seen the membership grow to over 30,000 - w on every continent and in Jerusalem! To me that is the best example of revival that I can think of. As I write my personal and spiritual journey, you will see how the Lord has woven the Daughter's history into my life. I have personally helped establish five chapters and have helped to revive many more. I am rejoicing in what the Lord has allowed me to participate in as a Daughter. My prayer is that others may be encouraged to pray for REVIVAL in the their families, their churches, and their communities. My prayer is that they too can rejoice in the Lord's blessings.
- Author BiographySharon Lundgren was born and raised in Texas. Most of her life was spent in Houston with her husband, Rich Lundgren. Rich was a writer/editor for the Houston Post newspaper, and Sharon worked part-time for various medical/dental facilities. In 2006, Sharon moved to Longview with her husband, who had become disabled by a stroke. She went to work full-time for a local dentist as office manager, and continues in that position today. She and her husband have two grown sons, one grandson, and one granddaughter. Sharon has been a Daughter of the King for more than half her life. The Daughters of the King religious order was created in 1885 by Episcopalian women dedicated to serving the church through Prayer, Service, and Evangelism. Today the DOK membership includes Anglican, Roman Catholic, and Lutheran women around the world. She loves her work in ministry as a Daughter, and has served in many local and national positions, including National President of The Order of the Daughters of the King(r) from 2003-2006.
- Author(s)Sharon Lundgren
- Date of Publication24/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.