All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionRevolution and Gecide in Ethiopia and Cambodia is the first comparative study of the Ethiopian and Cambodian revolutions of the early 1970s. One of the few comparative studies of gecide in the Third World, this book presents the positions of traditional gecide scholars, but the book's author, Kissi, takes a different position, arguing that the Cambodian gecide and the Ethiopian gecide had very different motives.
- Author BiographyEdward Kissi is assistant professor in the Department of Africana Studies at the University of South Florida, Tampa.
- Author(s)Edward Kissi
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.