Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRussell Brand will donate 100 per cent of his money for this book to Tre Era Cafe, a social enterprise community project on the New Era estate - whose vicotory against corporations and inefficient government exemplifies the principles in this book. We all kw the system isn't working. Our governments are corrupt and the opposing parties pointlessly similar. Our culture is filled with vacuity and pap, and we are told there's thing we can do - it's just the way things are . You have been lied to, told there's alternative, choice and that you don't deserve any better. Brand destroys this illusory facade as amusingly and deftly as he annihilates Morning Joe anchors, Fox News fascists and BBC stalwarts. This book makes revolution t only possible, but inevitable and fun.
- Author BiographyRussell Brand is a comedian and author. This is his fourth book, following My Booky Wook, Irons in the Fire and Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal. HIs most recent stand up show was the critically acclaimed Messiah Complex.
- Author(s)Russell Brand
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight488 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.