All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionRevolution in Pelogy is a thoroughly original and thought-provoking critique of penal harm, the recursive pains of imprisonment cycle, and the rmalization of violence. Relying on selected insights derived from continental philosophy, cultural studies, and chaos theory, internationally rewned social theorists, Bruce A. Arrigo and Dragan Milovavic, deconstruct the human agency/social structure duality that sustains the prison form, its parts and segments understood as correctional principles/practices, and the prison industrial complex that is informed by and stands above them all.
- Author BiographyBruce A. Arrigo is professor of crime, law, and society in the Department of Criminal Justice at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. Dragan Milovanovic is professor in the Justice Studies Department at Northeastern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Bruce A. Arrigo,Dragan Milovanovic
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.