All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNetworked communication techlogies have drastically changed the relationship between States and their citizens. This fundamental shift has eased civilians' ability to access information and organise groups like never before, creating the need to re-examine existing theories.
Revolutionizing the Interaction between State and Citizens through Digital Communications evaluates the relationship between governments and their constituents, and how this relationship is impacted by emerging techlogies.
Discussing both developed and underdeveloped nations, this book provides a comparison for the ongoing shift in societies, serving as a critical reference for legal professionals, activists, government employees, academics, and students.
- Author BiographySam B. Edwards, III, Green Mountain College, USA.
Diogo Santos, Federal University of Maranhao, Brazil.
- Author(s)Diogo Santos,Sam B. Edwards
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.