All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe relation of revolutions to international relations is central to modern history. Revolutions have, as much as war or nationalism, shaped the development of world politics. Equally, revolutions have been, in cause, ideology and consequence, international events. By putting the international politics of revolution centre stage, Fred Halliday's book contributes to the understanding of both revolution and world politics.
- Author BiographyFRED HALLIDAY is Professor of International Relations, London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Fred Halliday
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/08/1999
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.