All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWorship in today's church takes place beneath the shroud of a dangerous and far-reaching myth - that worship is an experience meant for our own personal gratification and that it occurs only on Sunday mornings within a church service. Revolve challenges lay people to understand the truth about worship - that it revolves around God, t us, and that worship is something we can perform with our whole lives, t just an hour a week in church. With Revolve, readers will see that when they approach worship with a what can I get out of this attitude, they're bound to be disappointed. However, worship of God as a way of life t only hours God but also satisfies our souls. Built-in action steps at the end of each short chapter will give readers specific ideas about how to refocus their attention on God and live each day in an attitude of worship.
- Author BiographyNelson Searcy served as the director of The Purpose Driven Community at Saddleback Church before starting The Journey Church of the City in New York City in 2002. He and his 2,000-member church appear routinely on lists such as The 50 Most Influential Churches and The 25 Most Innovative Leaders. His newsletter for pastors and church leaders, Church Leader Insights, now reaches more than 80,000 subscribers and continues to grow by hundreds each month. Jason Hatley helped launch The Journey Church in New York City in 2002. He serves as the pastor of worship arts and has been a speaker at the Willow Creek Arts Conference and The Purpose Driven Worship Conference, as well as seminars around the country. Jason provides training and worship planning resources through his website www.WorshipLeaderInsights.com.
- Author(s)Jason Hatley,Nelson Searcy
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight68 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.