Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis crucial African American love story begins with Tami, a successful marketing director who seems to have it all - a successful career, a beautiful son and a wonderful marriage to a small business owner. They've had problems in the past but they seem to be back on track. That is, until Tami comes home and finds her darling husband with ather woman. Her world crumbles and she has where to go and one to turn to - that is until Quincy shows up. Quincy has been hoping for an opportunity to show Tami what a real man can do. He's been in love with her for years and w's his chance. Will Tami and Quincy find the true love they've both been longing for? Or will other people and situations make it impossible for their love to blossom. This easy-to-read vel will certainly touch readers who can identify with the complications of romance. If you've ever wondered if you can recover from a cheating relationship, this is the book for you. If you've ever longed to kw if happily-ever-after is more than a fairytale dream, give this vel a read. True love may be waiting for you just beyond the Revolving Door.
- Author BiographyAndrea Oden is an active community leader who began her journey as an empowerment speaker and counselor recognizing early in life her passion to help people live an abundant life. In March 2001, after years of teaching and ministering, Andrea was the first woman ever licensed as a minister in a traditional Chicago Area Baptist Church. Andrea has served as a Teaching Pastor, Leadership Trainer and Human Resources Professional throughout her career. She currently serves in a range of non-profit and telecommunications industry organizations. Although she has authored many articles and a Christian book, Revolving Door is her first fiction novel. Revolving Door was birthed out of a difficult time in her life and she took to her journal to relieve the pain. It took over ten years to let the public into her heart. Andrea lives in a Chicago Suburb with her daughter and is currently working on her second fiction novel.
- Author(s)Andrea D Oden
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.