All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionPart One identifies common principles that underlie sound performance and rewards management. Chapter One sets the stage for defining these principles by describing how a human resource management strategy is derived from the organizational context and strategy. Chapter Two presents common principles for effectively managing performance. Chapter Three develops principles that should be incorporated into rewards management strategies. Part Two explores the development and execution of local performance and rewards management strategies, which can be utilized for different segments of the workforce. The segments of the workforce addressed here are: Executives (Chapter Four), Sales Personnel (Chapter Five), Professionals (Chapter Six), Operating & Administrative Support Personnel (Chapter Seven), Teams (Chapter Eight) and global workforces (Chapter Nine). Part Three addresses how programs to support the local strategies can be developed and how they can be integrated to produce alignment. Guidelines for effective implementation, administration and evaluation are presented. Chapter Ten examines some of the contextual and environmental factors that impact performance and rewards management for public sector and t-for-profit organization workforces. Chapter Eleven focuses on integrating local strategies and executing strategies through program development, implementation and administration. Chapter Twelve provides a model for strategy and program evaluation.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Greene, PhD, consults with organizations on formulating and evaluating human resource management strategies and designing, implementing, administering and evaluating performance and rewards management programs. He is CEO of Reward Systems, Inc., a consultancy whose mission is Helping Organizations Succeed Through People. He is also a faculty member in the MBA and MSHR degree programs for DePaul University.
- Author(s)Robert J. Greene
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.