All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionItaly was a vibrant center of video art production and experimentation throughout the 1970s and 1980s, attracting artists from all over the world and laying the foundation for video art as a concept in the global art and film communities. With vibrant illustrations, compelling interviews, and essays by leading scholars in the field, this collection highlights Italy's key place in the history of video as an art form.
- Author BiographyLaura Leuzzi is an art historian and curator whose research focuses on the relationship between words and image in visual art and new media. She was a research fellow on the Arts and Humanities Research Council funded project, REWINDitalia, based out of Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, University of Dundee. Stephen Partridge is an artist, academic researcher, and pioneer of Early British video art. He is Professor of Media Art at the University of Dundee and co-editor (with Sean Cubitt) of Rewind: British Artists' Video in the 1970s & 1980s.
- Author(s)Laura Leuzzi,Stephen Partridge
- PublisherJohn Libbey & Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationEastleigh
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Libbey & Co Ltd
- Content Note50 color illus., 87 b&w illus.
- Weight785 g
- Width4522 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.