All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn Rewiring Organizations for the Networked Ecomy - a book in The Practicing Organization Development series- OD expert Stan Herman and a stellar group of contributors have written a definitive resource book for OD practitioners that focuses on the effects of information techlogy on organizing, managing, and leading people within organizations. Throughout the book, you'll learn what new structures, processes, and attitudes are needed if organizations are to succeed in the new ecomy.
- Author BiographyStanl Herman-- a leading management consultant-- has won acclaim for his pioneering insights in the field of authenticity and personal power in the world of work. He has spent more than thirty years in the study of Eastern and Western wisdom, from which he provides contemporary applications to his clients. Herman is the author of The People Specialist (1968), Authentic Management (1977), A Force of Ones (Jossey--Bass, 1994), and The Tao at Work (Jossey--Bass, 2001). He lives in Escondido, California. Editorial Board: David Bradford, W. Warner Burke, Edith W. Seashore, Robert Tannenbaum, Christopher G. Worley, and Shaolin Zhang.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Organizational Development S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight484 g
- Width178 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byStanley M. Herman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.