All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the role of manga in contemporary Japanese political expression and debate, and explores its role in propagating new perceptions regarding Japanese history.
- Author BiographyNissim Otmazgin is Senior Lecturer and Chair of the Department of Asian Studies at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. He is the author ofRegionalizing Culture: the Political Economy of Japanese Popular Culture in Asia (2014). Rebecca Suter is Senior Lecturer in Japanese Studies and Chair of Comparative and International Literary Studies at the University of Sydney, Australia. She is the author of The Japanization of Modernity: Murakami Haruki between Japan and the United States (2008) and Holy Ghosts: The Christian Century in Modern Japanese Fiction (2015).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight401 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNissim Otmazgin,Rebecca Suter
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.