All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines rhetorical practices in cultures and time periods that have received little attention to date.
- Author BiographyCarol S. Lipson is Associate Professor of Writing and Rhetoric at Syracuse University. Roberta A. Binkley is Lecturer in English at Arizona State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note2ill.
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCarol S. Lipson,Roberta A. Binkley
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.59Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.