All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionRHINO 2016 is our 40th Anniversary issue, and at 40 years old, RHINO is more than ever committed to presenting a beautiful and compelling print journal, one of our largest collections of poetry ever, with 119 poems compiled from the work of 116 poets and translators. As T.S. Eliot calls poetry a raid on the inarticulate, continually pushing against the limits of language, it is often an antidote to all that shuts us down, that makes life meager, thinner, more numb, complacent, less meaningful. At its best, poetry can magnify our sense of presence in the world, open us up to the mystery and wonder, less than the troubled reality and robust beauty all around us. For 40 years, RHINO has sought to be such a raider, providing an annual selection of the best contemporary poetry in English. This year our raid yields a magnificent bounty for the articulate reader, indeed.
- Author BiographyRHINO Poetry is a group of 13 fellow poet/editors reading through tens of thousands of poetry and flash fiction submissions from around the world to produce one of the strongest, headiest independent literary journals going today.
- Author(s)Rhino Poetry
- PublisherRhino Poetry
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRhino Poetry
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRalph Hamilton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.