Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionRhiviruses: Methods and Protocols highlights the numerous molecular, cellular and in vivo tools w available to conduct human rhivirus (HRV) research in an effort to increase understanding of the clinical disease caused by HRVs as well as the functions of its individual proteins and its replication. Human rhiviruses are the major cause of common colds as well as being more recently recognized as the major viral cause of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) exacerbations. The huge advancements in technical applications of biophysics and improvements in high-end imaging techniques have also had implications for HRV research among other infectious diseases. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Rhiviruses: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and vices with the latest technical advances in HRV research to ultimately enable the development of therapeutic approaches to combat HRV, and most importantly, its pathogenic effects in asthma exacerbation.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1221
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Jans,Reena Ghildyal
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.