All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionRhode Island Off the Beaten Path features the things travelers and locals want to see and experience--if only they knew about them. From the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales, Rhode Island Off the Beaten Path takes the reader down the road less traveled and reveals a side of Rhode Island that other guidebooks just don't offer.
- Author BiographyRobert Patrick Curley enjoys finding new and interesting places to explore in the Ocean State. He is a full-time writer and editor.
- Author(s)Robert Curley
- PublisherInsiders' Guide
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsiders' Guide
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.