All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Rhymes of a Homesteader Rhymes of a Homesteader The Sunflower Road There's a land of opal mountains, singing creeks, and springing fountains, A land of magic distances in hazy, lazy light, Where the pastel greens, and yellows, amberbrowns, and purple shadows, Make a glory of the daytime, and it's dusty blue at night. When the summer sun is burning, there a friendlyroad is turning, Twisting, bending, rising, falling - just a trailamong the hills;But't is bordered by the graces of a million goldenfaces, And the laughter of the sunflowers frees the heartof all its ills. Now the winter sws are driven through theland; the trail is hidden.Desolate, the white hills glitter under skies ofturquoise blue. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Elliott C Lincoln
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.