Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionRhys Falkrow, and his younger sister, Alina, were born on Caelestis, a colony located in the Solar System Hyperes. For generations, the people of Caelestis lived in peace, working together to consolidate resources and kwledge to create a unified race of humans whose sole purpose was to advance mankind. After a collision with a rogue asteroid though, the colony is tossed into chaos and Rhys and Alina are ushered onto a malfunctioning Life Pod. Unable to stop the cryo-preservation protocol, both are placed in suspended animation as the spacecraft hurtles toward an unkwn target deep in space. They awaken some later to find themselves on Earth, the cradle of humanity, alone and without guidance for the first time in their lives. Now, Rhys and Alina must navigate the hostile, new world and learn what it really means to be human. Having been raised in a mock-utopia, how will they cope with the harsh realities of their existence and those of the people they encounter?
- Author(s)Kara D Wilson
- PublisherLily Letters Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLily Letters Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.