All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA Simple system to help your team execute better and faster All growing companies encounter ceilings of complexity, usually when they hit certain employee or revenue milestones. In order to burst through ceiling after ceiling and invate with growth, a company must develop a reliable system that prompts leaders to be proactive and pivot when the need arises. Drawing on his experience as a successful serial entrepreneurial and speaker, author Patrick Thean demonstrates how to identify the signs of setbacks before they occur, track those signs, and make adjustments to keep your plan on track and accelerate growth. Thean introduces a simple system to empower everyone in your company to be focused, aligned, and accountable, a three-rhythm process for effective execution: Think Rhythm: A rhythm of strategic thinking to keep your teams focused and working on the future of your business. Plan Rhythm: A rhythm of planning that will allow you to choose the right priorities and get your departments or divisions aligned with those priorities. Do Rhythm: A rhythm of executing your plan and making effective and timely adjustments every week. Thean s process applies to any growing business and ensures that your organization gets into the habit of achieving success, week after week, quarter after quarter, year after year.
- Author BiographyPatrick Thean is a successful serial entrepreneur who has started and exited multiple companies. As founder and CEO of Metasys, Inc., he grew Metasys to a ranking of 151 on the Inc. 500 list. An international speaker, Patrick has spoken to thousands of businesses in the United States, Canada, Asia, and Australia. Currently a cofounder and CEO of Gazelles Systems, he is the creator of Rhythm Software. Patrick received his Masters of Engineering and Bachelors of Science in electrical engineering from Cornell University. He was named an Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year for North Carolina in 1996. Happily married for 23 years, he is the happy father of two daughters: one who loves dance and the other gymnastics. Patrick supports Samaritan s Feet, a Christian charity focused on putting ten million pairs of shoes on the feet of ten million children around the world in ten years.
- Author(s)Patrick Thean
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.