All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the essential effects of the sustainability, t only in architecture, is the consideration to the objects' life span. From the moment when a building is required to be highly efficient, it used to be an unkwn dimension for architecture; the service life. However, for various reasons currently this new dimension became a part of the project variables: the buildings and their components actually live, with their own biorhythm. The progress has t only seen one direction but it's a cocktail of solutions, in which from the most progressive sorts to the most traditional ones are blended. Ceramics symbolize this historical blend embracing unlimited possible futures in one material. Ceramics represent the millennial past of the inert material. On the other hand their soft nature, hardened by subsequent processes, allows any possibility to the form and techlogy. That makes ceramics as competitive as any other constructive material by their durability and low maintenance.
- Author(s)Jaime Salazar
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCastellon
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.